Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm Reading

The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals by Michael Pollan. So far I've spent the last 3 nights reading about corn. Corn propogation, corn, elevators, corn chips on legs. It's very interesting but I'm kind of ready to move on to another food type...though, apparently all we eat is corn.

I spent Family Matters waiting for the ball to drop. It was good but not as good as A Fine Balance. I got a fortune cookie fortune a little while ago that said "It can't rain all the time" (forget the weather for now) this book does not exactly follow that reasoning. So....just keep that in mind when you go along for the ride. I mean, I guess it has it's sweet moments but in general, it's a cloudy tale.

I kept that fortune by the way. I love it. It's hanging on our fridge.

No comments: