Do you want to work for Sean “P Diddy” Combs? Well, this is your big chance! VH1 is producing a new reality television show that will track 20 finalists as they compete to land the job of a lifetime: personal assistant to Sean “P Diddy” Combs.
We are conducting a NATIONWIDE SEARCH to find the right candidates. Whether you call him P Diddy, Puffy, or Sean Combs, now is your chance to call this legend of hip-hop “My Boss.”
If you think you have what it takes to be P Diddy’s Assistant, then we want to hear from you.
Interested applicants must email a resume, photo and brief bio.
Prominent celebrity hip-hop mogul is seeking a top-notch, professional and outgoing Personal Assistant to coordinate business, social and personal affairs. This role involves handling business and personal tasks. It is imperative that the Assistant has the sophistication to communicate effectively with people at all levels of management and handle highly confidential matters. Due to busy schedule, the Assistant needs to be accessible on weekends and evenings to handle ongoing activities. Other details will be explained upon employment.
- Applicants must be 21 or older.
- Must have a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- You’ll need a big personality to stand out amongst the other candidates.
- Be available and on-call 24/7.
Please respond via email to:
"NO PHONE CALLS"
Include the following:
- A cover letter explaining who you are and why you would be perfect for this position.
- Your updated resume
- A recent photo of yourself for our files