Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bird, Deer...Bunny!


A friend from Brooklyn recently said how sick she was of seeing birds and deer everywhere. I know what she means, where did this trend start? Were graphic and interior designers taking to the woods this year? My prediction for the next trend is bunnies.

I just called my vet to get my cat's limited diet food of rabbit and peas and wouldn't you know, they're back ordered until March. We had to settle for venison (which is basically deer).

Rabbit book from Wooden Apples on Etsy
Ms. Virginia Deer seen on Constant Gatherer's Etsy shop
Lace deer head from Modern Dose
Real deer head seen on Design Sponge
White resin deer head seen on Decor8
Green bird wall decals seen on blik
Pink little girl deer wall decals seen on Paper Menagerie
Ferm Living wall decals seen on Design Public
Thomas Paul Love Birds rug seen on Design Public
Canary sling bag seen on Fancy Girl's Etsy shop

No comments: